A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Keimowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Keimowitz is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Keimowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keimowitz graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Keimowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington University Hospital
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Irving Keimowitz MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Keimowitz practice?
- Dr. Robert Keimowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Keimowitz practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.