A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kraft, Plastic Surgeon, General Practitioner, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kraft, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kraft has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kraft accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Kraft practice?
Dr. Robert Kraft practices Plastic Surgery near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn Heights, NY and West Islip, NY.
See Forest Hills Surgeons.