A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kraft, Plastic Surgeon, General Practitioner, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kraft, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kraft has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Kraft FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Kraft practice?
- Dr. Robert Kraft has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kraft practices Plastic Surgery near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Forest Hills Plastic Surgeons.