A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Farrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Farrell, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Endourology, General Urology BPH / Obstructive Diseases, and Pediatric Urology.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farrell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Farrell practice?
Dr. Robert Farrell practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, General Practice, and Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and West Nyack, NY.
See Flushing Urologists, Flushing Pediatric Specialists, Flushing General Practitioners, and Flushing Surgeons.