A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Farrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Farrell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farrell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Farrell MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Robert Farrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Farrell practices Urology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Urologists.