Learn more about Dr. Robert Meislin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meislin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meislin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meislin graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meislin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meislin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Meislin practice?
Dr. Robert Meislin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and Rockville Centre, NY.
See New York Surgeons.