A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Meislin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meislin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meislin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meislin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meislin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Meislin graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Meislin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Meislin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Meislin practice?
- Dr. Robert Meislin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Meislin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.