A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Meislin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meislin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meislin
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meislin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meislin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meislin graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Meislin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Meislin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Meislin practice?
- Dr. Robert Meislin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Meislin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.