A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Chronic Dry Eye
Diabetic Macular Edema
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Robinson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Robinson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Obie Robinson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Robert Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Robinson practices Ophthalmology and Psychiatry near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists and Beaumont Psychiatrists.