A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ozaki is Good. Dr. Ozaki has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ozaki, MD, FAAP is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozaki graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ozaki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern Cal
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ozaki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ozaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Ozaki practice?
Dr. Robert Ozaki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monrovia, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Ozaki, Dr. Bobby Ozaki, Dr. Robbie Ozaki, Dr. Rupert Ozaki