A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ozaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ozaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ozaki, FAAP, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozaki graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ozaki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Masaru Ozaki FAAP and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Ozaki practice?
- Dr. Robert Ozaki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ozaki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monrovia, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.