A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ranney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ranney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ranney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranney graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ranney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edmond Ranney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Ranney practice?
- Dr. Robert Ranney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ranney practices Family Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Family Physicians.