A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reilly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Reilly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Franklin Reilly MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Robert Reilly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reilly practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.