A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reilly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Reilly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans