A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rierson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rierson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rierson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rierson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rierson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dean Rierson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Rierson practice?
- Dr. Robert Rierson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rierson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.