A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sammel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sammel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sammel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sammel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sammel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Sammel practice?
- Dr. Robert Sammel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sammel practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.