A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sammel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sammel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sammel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sammel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sammel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sammel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Blair Sammel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Sammel practice?
- Dr. Robert Sammel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sammel practices Family Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Primary Care Doctors.