Surgical Specialist
220 N Sykes Creek Pkwy
Ste 200
Merritt Island, FL 32953
321-459-1446
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by Judi M. on Apr 19th, 2013

Dr. Sedaros saw me in the ER after an auto accident in October. My arm was shattered. He performed surgery and did an excellent job. If you could see the pictures of my arm in the beginning and how it looks now, you wouldn't believe it! I think the world of Dr. Sedaros and his abilities. He has always been very caring and never rushed. His nurse is great also! I would recommend him highly. I will go to him for any other orthopedic problems that I would have!

|  Great injectionist!  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

This doctor is really good at giving a cortisone injection. Uses a 'freezing' technique that makes the shot almost painless! Easy to talk to; spends an adequate amount of time with you. Absolutely great nurse/office staff.

|  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

The doctor is vey conscientious! He took his time with me listened to my symptoms. Gave me good treatment options and had me back to my old routine in weeks. Would recommend to anyone.

|  Never again, I was a waste of his time and he was surely a waste of mine  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

I first knew something was off when they ushered me into the X-ray room to get a "recommended" Xray even before seeing the doctor.I don't know about you but that made no sense to me, if the doctor wanted an Xray, then he would have to see me first. He was immediately put off when I asked him for more holistic approaches to solve my knee problem (as opposed to the steroid injections he proposed). I didn't do much want to stop the pain but wanted to an all-inclusive solution and prevention of my "runners knee."He did't even recommend for me to rest, I'm the one who brought that up. I even asked if he recommend stretches or exercises to help solve it... he just ended with telling me not to do things that would cause pain to my knee. Really? Horrible doctor who seems to care only about the bottom line.

|  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

excellent doctor. Very caring.

|  Don't Waste Your Time  |  show details
by Found A REAL Doctor Elsewhere. on Dec 16th, 2010

He has the interpersonal skills of a Taliban rebel. Rude, dismissive and completely uninterested in his patients, their injuries, how to diagnose them, or treat them. Don't waste your time.