Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Knee & Wrist show details Knee & Wrist
by Cathy Kuhles on Apr 20th, 2015

I like Dr. Seadros so far! He is so far great, he is not cut happy surgeon,he will use surgery as a last resort, I really like his nurse Sue, she is great!!! Iam dealing with a fracture wrist and a bad knee, I left Dr. O Brian in Merritt Island he is a Quack Dr. very poor bedside manor and is not a good surgeon what so ever, so I found Dr. Sedaros way better Dr. in every aspect! Yes I would tell anyone to go to him very pleased so far :)

Apr 20th, 2015

Very easy to get an appoitment, unlike other physicians in the area. I saw Dr. Sedaros back in 05 when I when I has a teenager and he remembered me! I felt very welcomed and at ease. He helped calm my nerves and I am almost through a speedy recovery.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Judi M. on Apr 19th, 2013

Dr. Sedaros saw me in the ER after an auto accident in October. My arm was shattered. He performed surgery and did an excellent job. If you could see the pictures of my arm in the beginning and how it looks now, you wouldn't believe it! I think the world of Dr. Sedaros and his abilities. He has always been very caring and never rushed. His nurse is great also! I would recommend him highly. I will go to him for any other orthopedic problems that I would have!

Great injectionist! show details Great injectionist!
Sep 16th, 2011

This doctor is really good at giving a cortisone injection. Uses a 'freezing' technique that makes the shot almost painless! Easy to talk to; spends an adequate amount of time with you. Absolutely great nurse/office staff.

Jul 22nd, 2011

The doctor is vey conscientious! He took his time with me listened to my symptoms. Gave me good treatment options and had me back to my old routine in weeks. Would recommend to anyone.

Never again, I was a waste of his time and he was surely a waste of mine show details Never again, I was a waste of his time and he was surely a waste of mine
Jul 22nd, 2011

I first knew something was off when they ushered me into the X-ray room to get a "recommended" Xray even before seeing the doctor.I don't know about you but that made no sense to me, if the doctor wanted an Xray, then he would have to see me first. He was immediately put off when I asked him for more holistic approaches to solve my knee problem (as opposed to the steroid injections he proposed). I didn't do much want to stop the pain but wanted to an all-inclusive solution and prevention of my "runners knee."He did't even recommend for me to rest, I'm the one who brought that up. I even asked if he recommend stretches or exercises to help solve it... he just ended with telling me not to do things that would cause pain to my knee. Really? Horrible doctor who seems to care only about the bottom line.

Jul 22nd, 2011

excellent doctor. Very caring.

Don't Waste Your Time show details Don't Waste Your Time
by Found A REAL Doctor Elsewhere. on Dec 16th, 2010

He has the interpersonal skills of a Taliban rebel. Rude, dismissive and completely uninterested in his patients, their injuries, how to diagnose them, or treat them. Don't waste your time.