Learn more about Dr. Robert Selkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Selkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selkin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Selkin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Selkin graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Selkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Peter Selkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Selkin practice?
- Dr. Robert Selkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Selkin practices Ophthalmology near Brentwood, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Brentwood Ophthalmologists.