A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Selkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Selkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Selkin graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Selkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Peter Selkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Selkin practice?
- Dr. Robert Selkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Selkin practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.