A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shebert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shebert, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shebert graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Shebert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Theodore Shebert MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Shebert practice?
- Dr. Robert Shebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shebert practices Neurology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.