A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Watson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Brain Damage
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Movement Disorders
- Perceptual Disorders
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Watson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at AGH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Watson practice?
Dr. Robert Watson practices Neurology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palatka, FL.
See Gainesville Neurologists.