Learn more about Dr. Robert Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Watson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Brain Damage
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Movement Disorders
- Perceptual Disorders
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Watson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Taylor Watson MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Watson practice?
- Dr. Robert Watson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Watson practices Neurology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palatka, FL.
See Gainesville Neurologists.