A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Torti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Torti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Torti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Torti graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torti has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Torti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Torti practice?
- Dr. Robert Torti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Torti practices Ophthalmology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Mesquite, TX.
See Desoto Ophthalmologists.