Learn more about Dr. Robert Torti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Torti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torti
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Torti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Torti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Torti graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torti has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Torti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Torti practice?
- Dr. Robert Torti has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Torti practices Ophthalmology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Mesquite, TX.
See Desoto Ophthalmologists.