A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vaccarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vaccarino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vaccarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccarino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vaccarino has 37 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccarino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Vaccarino practice?
Dr. Robert Vaccarino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Family Medicine, General Practice, Radiology, Ophthalmology, Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, Brooklyn Family Physicians, Brooklyn General Practitioners, Brooklyn Radiologists, Brooklyn Ophthalmologists, Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.