Learn more about Dr. Robert Vaccarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vaccarino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vaccarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccarino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaccarino has 39 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Vaccarino MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Vaccarino practice?
- Dr. Robert Vaccarino has 37 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vaccarino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.