A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vaccarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vaccarino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vaccarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccarino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaccarino has 39 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Aldo Vaccarino MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Vaccarino practice?
- Dr. Robert Vaccarino has 26 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vaccarino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Elmont, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.