- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vaccarino is Good. Dr. Vaccarino has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vaccarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccarino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vaccarino has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccarino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vaccarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Vaccarino practice?
Dr. Robert Vaccarino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Vaccarino, Dr. Bobby Vaccarino, Dr. Robbie Vaccarino, Dr. Rupert Vaccarino