A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vaccarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vaccarino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaccarino
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaccarino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vaccarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccarino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaccarino has 39 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Aldo Vaccarino MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Vaccarino practice?
- Dr. Robert Vaccarino has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vaccarino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Cardiologists.