A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bernard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bernard, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernard graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Bernard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Bernard FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Bernard practice?
- Dr. Robert Bernard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bernard practices Plastic Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Harrison, NY.
See Mount Kisco Plastic Surgeons.