A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bernard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bernard, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernard graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Bernard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Bernard FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Bernard practice?
- Dr. Robert Bernard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bernard practices Plastic Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Harrison, NY.
See Mount Kisco Plastic Surgeons.