A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Waldbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Waldbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldbaum
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Waldbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Waldbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waldbaum has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Waldbaum MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Waldbaum practice?
- Dr. Robert Waldbaum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Waldbaum practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.