A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Waldbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Waldbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Waldbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waldbaum has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steven Waldbaum MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Waldbaum practice?
- Dr. Robert Waldbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Waldbaum practices Urology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Urologists.