A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Waldbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Waldbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Waldbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Waldbaum has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waldbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 7 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Waldbaum practice?
Dr. Robert Waldbaum practices Urology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Urologists.