A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Warshawsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Warshawsky is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warshawsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warshawsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Warshawsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warshawsky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Warshawsky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Warshawsky MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robin Warshawsky practice?
- Dr. Robin Warshawsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Warshawsky practices Diagnostic Radiology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists.