A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Arthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Arthur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arthur graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Arthur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney S Arthur MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney S. Arthur practice?
- Dr. Rodney Arthur has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Arthur practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Nephrologists.