A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Clevinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Clevinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Clevinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clevinger graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Clevinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger L Clevinger MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Clevinger practice?
- Dr. Roger Clevinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Clevinger practices Internal Medicine near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Internists.