A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Nunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nunn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Nunn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Nunn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Surgicare
- Baylor Surgicare At Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger David Nunn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Nunn practice?
- Dr. Roger Nunn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Nunn practices Ophthalmology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Ophthalmologists.