A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Nunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Nunn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Nunn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Surgicare
- Baylor Surgicare At Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger David Nunn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Nunn practice?
- Dr. Roger Nunn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Nunn practices Ophthalmology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Ophthalmologists.