Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roksana Ghasemzadeh
Dr. Roksana Ghasemzadeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashburn, VA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Urgent Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ghasemzadeh is affiliated with Inova Mount Vernon Hospital, Inova Alexandria Hospital and Potomac Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Roksana Ghasemzadeh has the following 2 specialties
- Urgent Care Medicine
Urgent care physicians can offer alternative, timely treatment for patients who need medical answers when their primary physicians aren’t available. Physicians at urgent care clinics typically deal with acute care issues, offering short-term...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roksana Ghasemzadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashburn, VA.
Dr. Praveen Jaspal
Ashburn, VA 1.22 mi5
Dr. Vickie Lee
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Ashburn, VA 1.31 mi15
Dr. Fuad Alykhan
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Ashburn, VA 1.31 mi22