A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Bakal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Bakal, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakal
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bakal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Bakal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakal graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bakal has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron S Bakal MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ron S. Bakal practice?
- Dr. Ron Bakal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Bakal practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.