A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Bakal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Bakal, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Bakal, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, INFERTILITY, INCONTINENCE, KIDNEY STONES, General Urology, and MINIMALLY INVASIVE TREATMENT FOR BPH.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakal graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Bakal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bakal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ron S. Bakal practice?
Dr. Ron Bakal practices Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.