A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Bakal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Bakal, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Bakal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakal graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bakal has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Sharone Bakal MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ron S. Bakal practice?
- Dr. Ron Bakal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ron Bakal practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.