A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujai Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujai Nath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujai Nath, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujai D Nath MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sujai D. Nath practice?
- Dr. Sujai Nath has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sujai Nath practices Neurology near , .