A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Adler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Adler, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cartilage Diseases
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Adler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Adler practice?
Dr. Ronald Adler practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Diagnostic Ultrasound near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See New York Radiologists.