A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Correa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Correa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Correa graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Correa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Javin Correa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Correa practice?
- Dr. Ronald Correa has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Correa practices Family Medicine near La Habra, CA.
See La Habra Primary Care Doctors.