A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Daniel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Daniel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Daniel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Otto Daniel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald O. Daniel practice?
- Dr. Ronald Daniel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Daniel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pocono, PA and Dallas, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Obstetricians & Gynecologists.