Surgical Specialist
255 W Lancaster Ave
Ste 332
Paoli, PA 19301
610-647-3077
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

|  operations manager  |  show details
by J. Ott on Aug 30th, 2013

I just showed up at Dr. Mattsons office for an appointment made two months ago, took time off work, drove 23 miles one way, to be told my appointment was canceled! In a discussion a week ago I was asked if I wanted to keep the appointment because I was just there in January. When I told them to check their records because that appointment was canceled, after checking, I was told 'guess we better keep this one then, see you Friday' my rating is for the Dr.s staff

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

When I went to the surgy center they stared having HVAC issues 15 minutes before I was scheduled to go the operting room. Doctor Mattson offered to stay as long as I wanted as I could not easily reschedule, had my IV in and my legs were marked. He called around and found another place he could get me in that day. After three attempts to close the veins with other doctors I choose him and I am glad I did. As far as his bedside manner it was fine. He answered all my questions and gave me as much time as I needed. I wasn't looking for friendship, just competency and respect for my wishes which I received. My only issue is with the length of waiting to get in to see him.

|  In a Rush  |  show details
by Patrick Bresnan on Jul 20th, 2010

I am now seeing another doctor to correct the vascular stripping the Dr. Mattson performed in 2007. I was very unhappy with Dr. Mattson's service and attitude toward my surgery. The wait was always an hour and his room visits averaged about 3 minutes. My surgery was not successful and not I am needing to have it done again. I highly recommend finding another practitioner.