Dr. Ronald Mattson Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2013
operations manager
I just showed up at Dr. Mattsons office for an appointment made two months ago, took time off work, drove 23 miles one way, to be told my appointment was canceled! In a discussion a week ago I was asked if I wanted to keep the appointment because I was just there in January. When I told them to check their records because that appointment was canceled, after checking, I was told 'guess we better keep this one then, see you Friday' my rating is for the Dr.s staff

June 29th, 2012
When I went to the surgy center they stared having HVAC issues 15 minutes before I was scheduled to go the operting room. Doctor Mattson offered to stay as long as I wanted as I could not easily reschedule, had my IV in and my legs were marked. He called around and found another place he could get me in that day. After three attempts to close the veins with other doctors I choose him and I am glad I did. As far as his bedside manner it was fine. He answered all my questions and gave me as much time as I needed. I wasn't looking for friendship, just competency and respect for my wishes which I received. My only issue is with the length of waiting to get in to see him.

July 20th, 2010
In a Rush
I am now seeing another doctor to correct the vascular stripping the Dr. Mattson performed in 2007. I was very unhappy with Dr. Mattson's service and attitude toward my surgery. The wait was always an hour and his room visits averaged about 3 minutes. My surgery was not successful and not I am needing to have it done again. I highly recommend finding another practitioner.