Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Habib
Dr. Roy Habib, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, VA, with another office in Salem, VA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Habib is affiliated with LewisGale Medical Center. Dr. Habib has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Habib has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roy Habib is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, VA.
Dr. Mark Currie
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Salem, VA 0 mi35
Dr. Chuan Miao
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Salem, VA 0 mi19
Dr. Shmuel Shapira
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Salem, VA 0 mi33