A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruksana Jabeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruksana Jabeen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabeen graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabeen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruksana Jabeen MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruksana Jabeen practice?
- Dr. Ruksana Jabeen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruksana Jabeen practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists.