Dr. Russell Snook MD Patient Reviews

December 30th, 2014
Seek help elsewhere.
He asked about my tumor and stroke. I've had neither; he didn't read my chart.

March 16th, 2014
Dr Snook performed cataract surgery on my husband last year and operated on my left eye for cataract this past week with the other eye surgery scheduled in two weeks. I have never seen a doctor more knowledgeable yet down to earth. He has a great bedside manner, quick wit and always takes his time to make sure you understand everything. He also calls you the night of the surgery HIMSELF, to see how you are! His entire office staff is also wonderful. I have never had to wait an unreasonable time. I would and have recommended him to everyone.

June 15th, 2013
avoid this doctor
Dr Snook is ripped off doctor. He just wants you to come see him as much as possible and he doesn't spend time with patients or explain well his treatment. He often prescribe expensive treatments and as much as possible avoid the generic ones. There are not much helpful in payment option. They just want you to pay in full and often send out mail, threatening to send the whole bills to collection agency. If you have to come here, I recommend Dr Eileff, he's much clear on explaining and give patients very good advices and choices of treatment

June 4th, 2012
The Importance of 1st Impressions
First and most importantly Dr. Snook and exam assistants/ technicians were amazing. They were attentive, caring, and though. Understanding that it takes all of these qualities to properly care for a paitint. Dr. Snook was able to identify and remove a very stubborn forign object that had been lodged in my eye for two days over the weekend. Unfortunately, had it been left up to the front office staff the object would have remained there another two days minimum. I wrote a review about this experience which you can read about on Dr. Elieff's profile as I originally tried to make an appointment here. After being very upset about this experience, but soon finding I didnt have many other qualified options I called the practice back and after some presistant questioning on my part I had a same day appointment. My husband and I arrived 10mins prior to my scheduled appointment tim because as a first time paitient I was expecting paperwork. We arrived the glass doors locked and front desk staff behind the counter who could clearly see us but not making eye contact. After 3 other paitients showed up a staff member came out through a back entrance within ear shot and when we asked were told they were closed for lunch and would open when our appointmentswere scheduled. A sign on the door would have been very informative and more polite. I am very happy to say that the rest of the staff and doctor were polar oppisites of our first impression. My husband heard similar feelings from long time paitients he spoke with in the waiting area. The staff isnt overtly rude but the amount of indifference and how they make you feel like an inconvience puts a bad taste in your mouth for a first impression. Im glad the rest of the practice is skilled enough to overcome.

February 13th, 2012
Dr. Snook really needs to workon his bedside manner. He mumbbles under his voice. Talks bad about employees to patients. He is sarcastic and only spends 5 minutes with you. He knows his practice but he not his staff needs to work on his bedside manner.

August 26th, 2011
restores vision severe cataracts
I had severe cataracts. I was nervous about surgery. Dr. Snook eased those fears with a great sense of humor. The results of the surgery were excellent.

August 22nd, 2011
Great doctor. Informed me on what to expect. Very detailed. Follow-up was very professional and answered all my concerns. I can see better than I have in years.

March 6th, 2011
Excellent care
Dr. Snook saved my vision twice. The Mayo Clinic confirmed that his swift action made the difference. His follow up is excellent.

August 31st, 2010