A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruthie McCrary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruthie McCrary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrary graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCrary has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruthie Toria McCrary MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ruthie T. McCrary practice?
- Dr. Ruthie McCrary has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ruthie McCrary practices Plastic Surgery near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Birmingham, MI.
See Rochester Surgeons.