A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Seutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Seutter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Seutter, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seutter graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Seutter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan N Seutter FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan N. Seutter practice?
- Dr. Ryan Seutter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Seutter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA and Portsmouth, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Cardiologists.