A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Leung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Sui Kei Leung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Leung practice?
- Dr. Stephen Leung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Leung practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See San Gabriel Primary Care Doctors and San Gabriel General Practitioners.