A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Leung practice?
Dr. Stephen Leung practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Alhambra, CA.
See San Gabriel Family Physicians and San Gabriel General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Leung, Dr. Steven Leung, Dr. Stefan Leung, Dr. Steve Leung