Dr. Saba Quraishi, MD
Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Marge Anderson on Sep 21st, 2016

DR Quraishi operated on cataracts on both my eyes and I could see great within one day. Fantastic.

by A Moreno Perez on Sep 16th, 2016

I'm very happy with Dr. Quraishi and her staff.

by Petar Urukalo on Sep 10th, 2016

Dr. Quraishi is a great doctor shes very professional and takes the time to explain what shes doing and why she needs to do it making you feel very comfortable and her staff is also very friendly and helpful. I am disabled in a wheelchair and the whole experience went smooth due to the Doctor and her staffs professionalism. The office environment is clean and neat and the experience as a whole was just awesome. Thank You Dr. Quarishi

by K. Franz on Sep 2nd, 2016

Best doctor ever!

by Joline Mcvicker on Jul 27th, 2016

She is very professional and courteous.

Jul 17th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Saba Quraishi for several years now. She is both knowledgeable and professional. She truly takes the time to answer all your questions and concerns.

Great Eye Doc show details Great Eye Doc
by Phil Castagna on Jul 8th, 2016

Dr. Quraishi fully explained procedures she performed before hand in clear, understandable terms. Results are as she promised. I am seeing better than I have seen in a very long time. Her manner was professional, but very amiable. She appears to be very competent. I would definitely recommend her to others.

by Kathy A. on Jul 6th, 2016

I saw Dr. Quraishi for a corneal abrasion. The pain was unbearable when it first happened I was so scared. When I called the office and told them my situation the staff were able to squeeze me in right away. Dr. Quraishi was very knowledgeable and comforting. I'm so happy I found her! All the staff members were very nice too! I would recommend Dr. Quraishi to any of my family members and friends.

by Helene O. on Jun 1st, 2016

I'm very happy with the doctor. Her staff is very friendly and helpful. They all know their job! Great team!

Dec 17th, 2014

Love Dr. Q!

Top notch care show details Top notch care
Jul 14th, 2011

I have found Dr. Quraishi to be extremely invested in my care. I had PRK surgery done on both eyes to correct some irregularities that arose some 10 years after I had RK surgery. Dr. Quraishi did a thorough job of explaining the procedure and answered all of my questions........and I had a lot. I had originally scheduled this surgery with Gailey but was told on the day before that the Dr. had concerns and wanted to consult collegues. After consultations with Dr. Quraishi I was confident that the risks were minimal. The care provided after the surgery was more than I would have expected. I did require an additional "tune up" after the initial healing time but have been very satisfied with the results.