A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saeid Farhadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saeid Farhadi, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saeid Farhadi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farhadi graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Farhadi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saeid Farhadi MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Saeid Farhadi practice?
- Dr. Saeid Farhadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Saeid Farhadi practices Neurology near Plant City, FL.
See Plant City Neurologists.