A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saeid Shamsian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saeid Shamsian is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamsian
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shamsian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamsian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shamsian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saeid Shamsian MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Saeid Shamsian practice?
- Dr. Saeid Shamsian has 1 office location.
Dr. Saeid Shamsian practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.