A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saeid Shamsian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saeid Shamsian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamsian
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shamsian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamsian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shamsian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saeid Shamsian MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Saeid Shamsian practice?
- Dr. Saeid Shamsian has 1 office location.
Dr. Saeid Shamsian practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.