A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sagayabama Rajakone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sagayabama Rajakone, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajakone graduated from University Of Jaffna.
Dr. Rajakone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- James E. Van Zandt Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sagayabama Rajakone BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sagayabama Rajakone practice?
- Dr. Sagayabama Rajakone has 1 office location.
Dr. Sagayabama Rajakone practices Internal Medicine near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Internists.