Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salome Hawkins-Cole
Dr. Salome Hawkins-Cole, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Owings Mills, MD (and 2 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hawkins-Cole is affiliated with Medstar Union Memorial Hospital, National Rehabilitation Hospital and Sinai Hospital Baltimore. She speaks English.
Dr. Salome Hawkins-Cole has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Salome Hawkins-Cole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Nauman Siddiqi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi9
Dr. Bashar Farjo
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi15
Dr. Jocelyne Kouatchou
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi