A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvacion Topacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Topacio graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Topacio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
- Suburban Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvacion U Topacio MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvacion U. Topacio practice?
- Dr. Salvacion Topacio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvacion Topacio practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Primary Care Doctors.