A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvacion Topacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Topacio
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Topacio Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Topacio graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Topacio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
- Suburban Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvacion U Topacio MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvacion U. Topacio practice?
- Dr. Salvacion Topacio has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvacion Topacio practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.