A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvacion Topacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Topacio graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Topacio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
- Suburban Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Topacio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvacion U. Topacio practice?
Dr. Salvacion Topacio practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.