A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samanthi Raju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samanthi Raju is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Raju graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Raju has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raju accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samanthi Raju practice?
Dr. Samanthi Raju practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.