A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Kaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Kaba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Kaba, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaba graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kaba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Shepherd Center
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer E Kaba MD and PA is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Samer E. Kaba practice?
- Dr. Samer Kaba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samer Kaba practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.