A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Grubman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Grubman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Grubman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grubman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grubman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Grubman practice?
Dr. Samuel Grubman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, New York Allergists, and New York Internists.