A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Grubman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Grubman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grubman
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Grubman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Grubman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grubman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel D Grubman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Grubman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Grubman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Grubman practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Allergists.