A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Grubman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Grubman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Grubman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grubman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel D Grubman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Grubman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Grubman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Grubman practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Allergists.