A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Curet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Curet graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Curet has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra L Curet MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Curet practice?
- Dr. Sandra Curet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Curet practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.