Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Curet
Dr. Sandra Curet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Curet is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest, San Dimas Community Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Curet has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Sandra Curet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.
Dr. Irena Cabrera
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Allentown, PA 0.01 mi
Dr. Daniel Kiefer
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Allentown, PA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Liany Diven
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Allentown, PA 0.01 mi11