A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Meyersfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Meyersfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Meyersfield, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyersfield graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Meyersfield has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Apt Meyersfield FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford A. Meyersfield practice?
- Dr. Sanford Meyersfield has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Meyersfield practices Urology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY.
See New Hyde Park Urologists.