A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sapan Polepalle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sapan Polepalle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polepalle
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Polepalle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sapan Polepalle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Polepalle graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Polepalle has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sapan K Polepalle MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sapan K. Polepalle practice?
- Dr. Sapan Polepalle has 1 office location.
Dr. Sapan Polepalle practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.