A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sapan Polepalle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sapan Polepalle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sapan Polepalle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Polepalle graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Polepalle has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sapan K Polepalle MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sapan K. Polepalle practice?
- Dr. Sapan Polepalle has 1 office location.
Dr. Sapan Polepalle practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.