A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Friedman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Friedman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Friedman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Friedman practice?
- Dr. Sarah Friedman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Friedman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.