A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sasha Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasha Prakash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Prakash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasha Prakash MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sasha Prakash practice?
- Dr. Sasha Prakash has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sasha Prakash practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Bayonne, NJ.
See Bayonne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.