- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasha Prakash is Excellent. Dr. Prakash has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Bayonne Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prakash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sasha Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sasha Prakash practice?
Dr. Sasha Prakash practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Bayonne, NJ.
See Bayonne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.