Learn more about Dr. Sasha Wainstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasha Wainstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wainstein
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wainstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sasha Wainstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wainstein graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wainstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasha Wainstein MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sasha Wainstein practice?
- Dr. Sasha Wainstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sasha Wainstein practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.