A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sasha Wainstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasha Wainstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sasha Wainstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wainstein graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wainstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasha Wainstein MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sasha Wainstein practice?
- Dr. Sasha Wainstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sasha Wainstein practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.