- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasha Wainstein is Excellent. Dr. Wainstein has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sasha Wainstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
She has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Endourology, Enlarged Prostate (BPH), and Enlarged Prostate BPH.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wainstein graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wainstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wainstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sasha Wainstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sasha Wainstein practice?
Dr. Sasha Wainstein practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.